26300 La Alameda,
Phone: (949) 715-
Fax: (949) 715-
Conflict Resolution for Businesses, Associations & Homeowners
elcome to the Law Offices of Dean E. Smart.
Mission Viejo Homeowners Association (HOA) Attorney Dean E. Smart has 25 years’ experience representing both homeowners associations and property owners in a wide variety of HOA disputes. At the Law Offices of Dean E. Smart, we are committed to providing the highest level of quality, cost-
Contact Mission Viejo Homeowners Association Lawyer Dean E. Smart at (949) 715-
Drafted into law in 1985 and in effect since 1986, the Davis-
Serving clients in Mission Viejo and throughout the region since 1987, HOA Attorney Dean Smart has gained extensive knowledge in matters concerning the rights of both Homeowners Associations and Property Owners. A successful, result-
• Architectural Approval: If the governing Homeowners Association documents require property owners to obtain Architectural Approval before physically changing their separate interest property or common area, the Davis-
• Board & Member Meetings: The Davis-
• CC&Rs and Bylaws: The Law Offices of Dean E. Smart offers legal representation and assistance drafting, interpreting, amending and enforcing Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&Rs) and Homeowners Association Bylaws. Whether you are a member of the Board of Directors seeking to enforce or are a property owner who wishes to dispute the validity of any terms set forth in these documents, HOA Lawyer Dean Smart has the experience & knowledge to help.
• HOA / Owner Disputes: If you are presently engaged in a dispute with your HOA or a separate interest property owner and need experienced, skilled legal representation, contact the Law Offices of Mission Viejo HOA Attorney Dean Smart at (949) 715-
• HOA Collections: Whether you are a Homeowners Association and need to place a lien against an association member’s property for nonpayment of HOA assessments / dues or are a property owner who is facing foreclosure for delinquent HOA fees, Homeowners Association Lawyer Dean Smart can help. Attorney Smart provides aggressive, effective representation to both HOAs and Property Owners involved in HOA fees and assessment disputes.
• Maintenance & Repair: When damage occurs to property that is under the general authority of a Homeowners Association, disputes can arise as to who should be responsible to pay for repairs or basic maintenance. These cases often involve two or more property owners and can become complicated quite rapidly. If you have sustained damage to your property and don’t know who is responsible for making repairs, or if you are a Homeowners Association and are unsure whether damaged property is separate or communal, contact Mission Viejo HOA Attorney Dean Smart.
• Neighbor Disputes: Disputes among neighbors can be highly disruptive for both property owners and Homeowners Associations. Whether you are involved in a dispute with your neighbor or are an HOA trying to mediate a neighbor dispute, Homeowners Association Lawyer Dean E. Smart is here to assist you. Call for quality representation today!
Mission Viejo Homeowners Association Lawyer Dean E. Smart takes great pride in providing reliable and accessible legal counsel for all of his clients. Whether you sit on the Board of Directors for a Homeowners Association or are a separate interest property owner, Attorney Smart possesses the skills and experience necessary to help you resolve your dispute quickly and effectively.
For immediate assistance, contact Mission Viejo Homeowners Association Attorney Dean E. Smart at (949) 715-
Homeowners Association Lawyer Dean Smart represents HOAs and Property Owners in a wide variety of Homeowners Association cases in Southern California including Mission Viejo and throughout the surrounding areas:
Orange County, North San Diego County, Aliso Viejo, Costa Mesa, Cota de Caza, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Rancho Santa Margarita, Temecula/Murrieta